She was so pity. She was sitting in front of my mom's room all time, and cried. So I bring her back.
Then finally decided to go for drink last night, with Adrian. We went Laundry at Curve.
We ordered a bottle of red wine (try to minimize the impact of liquor to hurt our body, and try to be high class, in fact, it's sign of aging).
The waiter pour us wine.
See????? How sexist Malaysian is???? OBVIOUSLY, the waiter thought guys can drink more!!!
I want equal share :P hehe
After drinking at Laundry, we went Sanctuary, as the music was really attractive. And we ordered another cocktail.
We ended up, just drunk. But just the limit. So we were sitting at "The Street", korek-ing our mouth to vomit. Can you imagine how ugly we were? But....we feel better :P
I was falling into sleep when I drove home. I gotta remind myself that I can't drink after 12am already. I can't sleep late anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment