I didn't know that Coco learned the below vocabulary.
1) gai gai....
2) bye bye...
3) mum mum...
How do I know this? Well, it's from her reaction.
1) When she hears gai gai. She will leave the toy that she is playing, and she head to the main door, and wait.
2) When she hears bye bye, she will leave her toy and start to just grab my legs, hold my pants, bite me....and more to make me stay. Or she will pull me to go into the house, or pull me to upstairs.
3) When she hears mum mum....she will just stop biting me, and follow me to the back of the kitchen! Then she will sit down, and wait for me to prepare her treats, or food.
How smart she is........
hm.....I don't know what else she knows now....but will keep you guys update ha...
2 comments:
hehe she's really smart.. My June only knows how to play haha
Coz Coco is demanding a lot of attention.
Post a Comment