Oct 18, 2008

Home Alone - Its something you need sometimes

Its been awhile since the last time I wrote a blog here. Have been busy for many things and also since started writting blog on behalf of my son I lagi lazy to write things here. But today is an exceptional day because I am HOME ALONE from the noon until early morning tomorrow!!! How Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why I am home alone? First I sent Adam to my mum today and Sam has gone to work and he won't be home until nearly sunrise.
Wooohoooo.....what did I do?? Well one thing I will never let it go is to clean my house !! When I got back from my mum house I was supposed to help my friend to cook chinese style fried noodle but she cancelled coz she couldn't find the chinese cabbage. Good I told myself so I can have more time to do my own things.
Quickly I went downstair to collect bedsheets and table clothes that I hang this morning. Then also collected clothes from the balcony. I also changed bedsheets for both rooms. I cleaned kitchen, toilet, vacuum and mopped the floor. Every items has gone back to its spot. Its all clean and tidy now. SO SATISFIED !! Aiyaa sorry yeah now I am a housewife already....cleaning house is pretty priority to me.
So whats next? Upload recent photos of my trip and writting Adam's blog. I think I have been sitting infront of my laptop for like nearly 3 hours...coz too many photos to upload onto facebook and adam's blog http://adam-elhosny.blogspot.com.
Finally it is done so before I am heading to my lounge to continue to chase some chinese series I thought to write something here.
Yeah Min Hui I am sure you have realised that I really like to scare adam because those expression on his face really can make u laugh like hell. I never tell bedtime story to Adam until last night I was chatting with my mum on the phone and she mentioned that how she always tell bedtime story whenever he stay over night at her place and she said he likes it.
So last night which I thought it was Friday and today no work so spent abit of time with Adam before heading to dreamland. I asked adam if he wants me to tell story. He said yes. Ok I am not good in this at all but all of the sudden I came out of this scary story that was about 2 giant men walking toward to a little boy name Adam. The men told adam that they are going to take him and eat him because he always scratch his body and being notti most of the time. But the men promise to take adam home if he stop scratching and be a good boy. While on the way home there was a big green monster in the front and wanted to grabbed adam and he said the said wanted to take adam because he scratches alot and notti boy.
You know of course I sounded like scary to him and adam started to hide his head under the blanket and he hold my hand really tight and kept calling me "mama !! dont scare me !!!"
He almost cried out loud. And I almost laugh out loud. When the story finished it was silent. Adam didn't move at all and I thought he fell asleep. So I chuckend coz its really funny. Then he moved and asked me "whats wrong mama"?
I asked Adam if he likes the story? He goes"NO!" and shoke his head very fast. The reason I laughed is because most kids of course are expecting some sweet and funny children story but what Adam got was a scary story and it was even told by his mum. His reaction and gesture to the story is really hard to describe but its funny.
This morning while I was driving to my mum's home and I asked Adam does he want to listen to story anymore. He just shook his head very fast. hahahaha
Alright I guess that it and I need to catch up my next activity. See ya !

7 comments:

Va:L said...

hahahahha I couldn't stop laughing!!!
Since last night I got the sms...till now I read the blog!

Alice...I could imagine Adam's look!!!

Johnny Ong said...

alice - good training for u hehe

Purple~MushRooM said...

It's a amazing that you can do so much in a day! If i have time to myself, i will DIY hair treatment, manicure, mask, listen to fav music etc.

Va:L said...

Purple Mushroom: That's why you can maintain so good ma! :P

QQAlice said...

Johny - Yeah I like that too and thats why even I am so free I must make sure that my home is clean and tidy. I love doing my housework because I know the result would make my family a comfortable home and to myself too.

Purple - its so different ler purple if I am you I would have been doing the same like you but I got a kid already..he is a big mess and I am a person who cant stand the dirt and mess. So I chosed for house cleaning. hehehe if not then SHOPPING !!!

ahnam said...

almost forgot how to feel like to be home alone, that's what i desperately need now. if i had 1 day to spend alone, will probable will a lot of house work too, will take all my winter clothes out, and will sort out clothes and shoes that need to throw away or donate. organise all my documents, and finally go out for a nice cup of latte on my own, and read some newspaper at the same time...and yes, a hot bath, may be mask...but, no, rarely DIY hair treatment,and manicure...just know how to trim my nail anyway:P

Va:L said...

hey.....I have been spending my every night alone. I really enjoy it. But I do not know what to do ler...
I am lazy to do those treatments, I am lazy to do my housework, I am lazy for everything....