Oct 23, 2008

If we got famous...

Don't be surprised that if we got famous...these are how we look like...




If I were super model
If I were the wall paper
If I were the most wanted
If someone is trying to recall all memory
If Coco is the most wanted
If I were in somebody's eye
If Coco in ...my eye ...of course :P
Ooooooo If sexy AC can keep his sexy lips....I would be always the woman behind him ...hehe
If I can be under cover...
If .....hm...no idea..
really...?? If I got a chance to be "mun san"...
If I were famous in zoo...??!?
Ooooo.....If Alice and I were in a print ad....
OMG....If AC and I become mobile ad ...:P
Eh...If I were his cell phone wallpaper lerrrr
Is this TV screen? If I were on TV.....like broadcaster ler

More...



2 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

u also got this done for yr pics hehe

Va:L said...

yeah lol....not only for my pics, but Coco also :P
I love them laR!