Oct 11, 2008

Have had 阔太's 一day

ehhmm...ehm.... I am back!!

After finishing the assignment, and handed it yesterday, I was released, but sleepy.
I have had an hour play with Coco, with 5 mins nap, then I went to 69 (lookout) point with AC. As usual, casual chat with him at the lovely place. The place was so crowded. AC said, it could be Tsunami...so the lala si ham all hiding at the hill top!......er....an Malay sentence that he made for it, I can't recall ler...

My favourite banana milk shake did not taste like what it used to be...the banana taste was not so strong anymore! sigh..... but the Fatayer (mini Arabic style pizza) still tastes so good!!!

Last night, I couldn't sleep early! I played with Coco (overnight at my parents' place). Then slept at 2.30am...coz I really beh tahan liao :P gum yun....then...
.......................................................................................................
Then woke up early today to have a 阔太's day !!!
1) I went to post office to collect the petrol subsidies for my dad.
2) Then I went for 2 hours facial with Shan Shan. After that, we had our lunch at Kenny Roger, Leisure Mall.
3) I went back to my parents' home to bring Coco, and her food out (as need to exchange, ada cacing).
4) Shan and I went out in the same car. I brought Shan Shan to alter her new uniform.
5) We went to exchange Coco's food
6) Went to pick up AC, coz Shan wanna see June, AC's doggie
7) We sent Coco to vet for her last vaccination!!! She can go kai kai liao next week!!! oooo latest update!!! Coco is 13kg now!!!!
8) Sent Shan to take her car
9) Sent AC home
10) Went to urut....
11) picked up AC, then came home (coz wait for Li Yun to confirm tonight program) play with Coco
12) Decided not to go for drink, but yam char with AC.
13) Came home....
...............................................................................................................

Look at the pics below......
Who was being abused? I can't believe that's myself!


That's me!!! I don't know if it's true. The massage master kept telling me....
"ha...miss....why? why you treat yourself like this? relax!" "You are 23-24, why you gotta be so pressure?"( I told her, I am 30. She wanted me to repeat that again :P Hehehehe today I am 23-24 again hehe)
"Are you really tired? you look very heaty, very serious, miss."
So I got her to rank my heaty seriousness level. from 1-10, she ranked me 10, super serious.

She heated up an empty glass cup, and then put it on my shoulder, then pulled from one side to another side. And she repeated the same thing over and over.....I REALLY BEH TAHAN LIAO!!!!!! I stopped her!
She told me still a bit...I said I really cannot take it already. So she stopped. (That's zhou guan)

She then continue to massage, then still beh tahan told me, I need to do "ba guan". She heated empty glass again and let them suck on my skin. If I am not mistaken, she had 4 at my shoulder and 2 at my back for 15 mins. Luckily, it was not so pain like "zhou guan".

Out of 2 hours there, 1 1/2 hour my next door uncle was moaning all of the time.....
"Ahhh...uuuahhhh.....ahhh.........ahhh.....uahh....."
my massage master was laughing, and she asked me " will you moan like that?" at the beginning of my massage session. I told her of course not. That's so........"ugly" although I can't see.

When I came out from the massage, I met my old neighbour was sitting in front of the shop. I called him "Uncle!", he couldn't recognize me!~ :P well, now when I think back, would he be the one who was at my next door? hehe

No comments: