Since I have a digital camera, I have my soft copy of photo collection. See my yearly improvement...of LOOK...hahahhaha

Dec 2002, Canada.

Jan 2003, Hong Kong with Kang.

Feb 2003, in Penang, Malaysia with my grandparents and my younger sister.
.JPG)
Aug 2003, at my office with my family and my cousins.

May 2004, at Sharon house for my birthday.

Nov 2004, at home for my grandma birthday.
I miss out 2005 pictures. There are in another external hard drive.

Nov 2005, with Jins at KK, for white water rafting.

Dec 2005, in Sydney, Australia for my sister convocation.

Feb 2006, Rum Jungle, KL.

Feb 2006, and Dragon-i, One Utama, KL with old Sedayan.

April 2006, Edinberg, Scottland.

June 2006/2005? Not sure. Serendah Sekeping.

June 2006, at home.

June 2006, at Jogoya, Star Hill, KL. It's treated by Joshua, my brother.

April 2007, De Coconut, Melaka with Heng, Ling, and Ryo.

April 2007 at Friendster Cafe, Damansara, with Sharon.

May 2007, Seattle, with US Trade Mission.

May 2007, company annual dinner in Ipoh.
8 comments:
u know, i elect the best look of JIN HUI will be the one of company annual dinner in Ipoh. The best look, the most sexy look throughout the years, the most fancy look, well the best of JIN HUI i reckon. hmm...dont you all agree? Love that look !
hahahhahha...oh...do I look like Beyonce? Adrian said like Beyonce...
Yes yes Beyonce !! that big boom hair...with that pose !!! man killer yeah !!!!!
are you suggesting me to make it permanent?
Honey you really look better and better
Thank you! Thank You!!!
First of all, I would like to thank my parents. They created me. And then they grow me, as much weight as they could. And I am lucky that I can afford my own slimming course, and THANK YOU Terimee, where trying to shape me....
you forgot to thank the hot sweaty blanket..it works for u the most !
Nope. The hot blanket just helped me for 5 times. It's mostly come from my own effort, my determination. Thank you my parents that give me a strong mind. thank you.
Post a Comment