Believe or not from the last two days I have found about 10 long lost friends that I met when I was studying in canada 10 years ago. How did it happen? I really dont know. In friendster I received a message from someone in English name and he knows me and he could tell me what we did when we were in canada. I was like..who was it? I took a while try to figure out his chinese name and finally i remember it after i got home from work. I received the message from the morning, and since then till yesterday night ( total 2 days 2 nights ) i have thought of my past in Canada. I was so happy, and excited that how amazing after 10 years we lost contact and we found each other again. I really appreciated that he still remember me sooooo much. I went to his friendster and I found many many other college mates in canada. I was getting even exciting to send message to everyone and talking about all the silly things that we did in Canada. It seems no one ever can forget the life back then because we did alot of silly things. You know, when we were young...we are like that. After 10 years havent been in touch, finally we connect to each other again. I can feel that they are jumping up and down just like my heart did for the last two days. And everyone will screaming oh my god oh my god !! They are from Hong kong, taiwai, Malaysia and Singapore as well. The time in canada with those mates is the most happiest time in my life. And I am very happy now too because I found them !! The feeling just like you have lost something important in your life and you have had thought about it at times and after a long time, it suddenly came back to you. Thanks to the INTERNET and thanks to the Friendster, they do really connect people in the world.
2 comments:
Yeah, I know! It's so great that can keep in touch with friends, and recall our silly things. But as a friend, we need to know what to talk and what not to. If you see the person is now back to single, not with the bf/gf that you knew, ssshhhh...keep quiet...don't ask further.
yeah I know what you mean but I was too exciting just to ask where are u now and what u doing now and keep on those silly times we had. But one embarrasing thing happened was I said well i know u but not that close bla bla bla but if not mistaken u were Wai Li's ex bf. And he replied. No I am Wai Li's brother. ahahahaha..i knew they have some kind of close relationship but i took the wrong one. heheheh
Post a Comment