Jun 26, 2007

A Glass of Red Wine

Do you like to drink wine?

I found wine is a traditional symbolic of life. It shows how much you enjoy your life. How? By looking at the way you drink wine, it can show how relax you are. Are you "gu loo gu loo" drinking style? Or do you go sip by sip? It's suppose to be sip by sip.



However, before you drink the wine, you should let the wine sit for a while before you drink it. You will have the wine oxidize, and it will be smoother in your throat.



How to pick a good wine?

hehe...I do not know. It's very depends on the individual requirement and taste. I prefer to have something sweeter, and not that dry. I do not have the preference of the wine origin country.




Is wine glass important?

Hah...to me it is. I will be very enjoy if I got the right wine glass. Say for red wine, I love to have the big round crystal glass. However, for Japanese Sake (rice wine), of course I would love to have the small glass and drink like Japanese. It enhances the taste psychologically, make you feel like a professional drinker.



I am not drinking wine as much as I was in Canada. I think I should go back for wine but not that much of hard liquor. There are more benefits to drink wine.



Opss....Is there any benefit of drinking wine?

Of course. Based on research, you will have better heart by drinking a small glass of wine every night before sleep. Of course, there is very high anti-oxidant function to our body, because it is made by grapes. I guess it also helps for blood circulation, after drinking wine, you will find you have "red face" hahahahha.


What if you couldn't finish the wine?

Well, you can keep it for tomorrow. If you couldn't finish it next day, you may use it for your cooking. You can use it to roast beef..ooooo YumMy, YummY... or you can use it to pan fry butter and garlic fresh botton mushroom. ...woooo....delicious!

To encourage myself to drink more wine, I have bought a pair of red wine glasses, and a pair of champagne glass. They are made in crystal. I can't wait to use it.

2 comments:

ahnam said...

yes darling, it's very good for u, to have ONE small glass of wine everyday, but it's very hard to resist to continue to get the second, or more glass of wine...

if u can, try pinot noir, a very light red wine, which is esppecailly good for your health, ur skin ..., under 1 condition, ONE SMALL glass a day!!

try dry wine, u'll love them eventually, like i do, pinot griogio hm..riestling too...

Va:L said...

I have small glass of wine all time, just that....

lim lim lim, lim lim lim,
lim liao goh zai tim,
tim tim tim, tim tim tim,
tim liao goh zai lim.

Lim liao goh zai tim,
tim liao goh zai lim
Lim liao goh zai tim tim tim
tim liao goh zai lim....

please sing it with the Jingle Bell's rhythm