People usually look forward for the weekend to come, especially to those who work Mon to Fri. For me, Saturday is the worst day for me in the week as I have to look after my little one the whole day plus try to do all the house works, shopping for home and preparing food. Thats my normal routine. However this morning when i woke up i fed Adam breakfast and he sat infront of TV so I thought I quickly clean up my kitchen and try to throw things that I no longer need. The QUICKLY turned out pretty long time as it was a mess in the kitchen and I had to think should I throw this or keep that? By the time I finished I was really tired because I had to take all the heavy rubbish with Adam together to downstair to throw them. THen I had a quick breakfast with just a cup of coffee and few biscuit. QUICKLY again I started to clean up my computer room, wipe and wipe and wipe, vacuum here and there. At the mean time I have done few loads of laundry because its been two weeks now kept on raining everyday but today was sunny day so I must do all the washing and change all the bed sheet. My back was really really ache today for some reason and I have to go downstair 3 times with Adam and with my laundry to downstair to hang. I was totally exhausted. Adam was giving me hardtime as well and constantly yelled at him which made my day even worst. Luckily he went for a nap abit earlier and poor little one should have some toast for breakfast but just end up with second bottle of milk. I know he was hungry but sorry I ran out of bread and thats why I was starving from the morning and absolutely run out of energy. I couldnt go out to do shopping anymore and I decided not to cook for dinner. I didnt have my lunch because I had no time to eat. After I Finished everything Adam woke up, got to prepare his lunch, fed him, showered him, and showed myself. I couldnt stand anymore and had to lie down on bed coz my back was killing me and i got stomachache from starving. When Sam came back from work, I quickly prepared myself and everyone and went out for dinner. We had this Indonesian food, it will be my first and the last visit to this restaurant. Food is alright, but damnnnnnnnnn I believe its only one chef in there, I waited for ages for my dinner. Once the food swollowed my stomachache got even worst that I felt like i was dying, couldnt breath. I got to take a rest at my brother's place for an hour. Its a lesson to me that never starve myself anymore. When you starve urself, you torture your stomach, then your stomach will torture you badly. it was the most terrible Saturday to me and until now i am still feeling that stomachache comes and goes. Today I was seriously concern about my health. Why do I feeling tired constantly? Why do I feeling inactive anymore? Why do I always feeling ache here and there of my body? Is that something going on about my body? Those are the signs of illness could have happened from medical theory. Or it is just simply because I am getting old?
3 comments:
Well, friend, take care of yourself. You might need some rest, but I do not know what to advice you as I do not have the same situation yet. Anyway, you might wanna talk to Sam to share out the housework? ha
Thanks min hui, I do understand you do not have the same situation and you will never do !! coz you are the most lucky girl in the world that will not suffer what I have to go through. God bless you girl. No point to talk to Sam about it coz he understands and he knows that I am the one who wants to keep things clean all the time. He does help alot everyday coz he finishes work earlier than me. Saturday he works so I usually do housework this day and sunday everyone is in peace. Sometimes I do cry because of the pain of my back not because i have to work hard. You get frustrated when you want to do something but you cant go any further. The fact is, I AM GETTING OLD !!!!!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ha girl, be strong. You have lovely kid, and lovely husband. They will be there for you. Train Adam to do some house work, like how my mum trained us. We are actually very perfect in doing housework, just the matter of, do we want to do it. keke....
Post a Comment