It's been 2 years. I have been dragging my decision to continue study. Finally, I have made the move, I went to register for the course this evening. I will start to study from 7th July onwards. It's a two years part time program.
The classes are 99% on Sunday this term. However, if I need to travel, to skip for one to two days classes are okay:P in between of each term, I will have 3 weeks break. Sound okay. At least I am not gonna lose the whole 2 years of 'life'.
Something that might change my life. I know I have to stick with it, no matter how difficult will it be in these two years.
Friends...please take down my schedule. I will not be able to go out on Sunday, and Saturday (Late night). However, I am available on Friday night...haha....
I will stop partying life from July onwards. I think so. I will not go out to drink...
2 comments:
ohhh it means that we wont have a gal night out or some time to go out together when im back there? hmm..how disappointed !!! >_<
Really look forward to hangout with u guys this time !!
Hey....My friday night is still available for you, my dear.
Post a Comment