The make up artist use foundation stick to make up for my hands, and polished my nail. I wish to have medicure, but there wasn't. Then, just right before the shooting, the director wanted the make up artist to shave my hands. ha....I am so sad. My hair collection was gone. It took so long to shave my hands, because I have so much hairs on hands. Anyway, the result is not that good, because the shaver cannot get all my hairs off.
2 comments:
waooo..soon u are going to be the hand super star !! but its funny that you need to shave ur hair. how much do they pay you for your hands to be shown on the air? hey record a copy for me to see next time. hehehehe
hahahah i will have a copy definitely. Hey Alice...bad news...i got nothing from this commercial except my hands will be on air....it's because we want to save some talents money.
Post a Comment