I gotta fix a maintenance day for myself this Sunday. I think it's in and out total maintenance. It's been long time I do not get a break. I do not have time to go for facial, and so on. My cousin asked me, hah! how come I have a different eye brow? Did I tattoo it to be darker?
I am not. I just do not shape it, and it grow like the wild grass. My pimples pop up, it's really time to go for a total clean up.
And I think I will also clear up my mind to get sufficient rest, and sleep this Sunday. It's not included Saturday, because I want to go out this Saturday, celebrate early father's day with family, and to party with friend again..ha....:P
ooooo forgot...I need to clean up the house this weekend too...
Finally....get a break....and next week, I will have another busy week....very busy week...The U.A.E. supplier is coming again.
3 comments:
Yeah look forward to the party with you!!!
ehh it still doesnt sound like u are going to have a break wor??????? saturday night party...sure will be hang over the next morning until afternoon...your plan still sound a party to me..ahahaha
Party is my break ma....without break I can't go party.....:P
Post a Comment