Ho Ho Hoooo....I have applied leave to get off from work this Friday. It's been long long time I do not get a break. I am going to detox from mind to body from Friday to Sunday.
I just want to clear out the extra things from in to out. It's a week course, but the extream of 3 days will be in camp, together with another 7 peoples. One of them is my brother, and another one is my brother's gf, Crystal.
I'll share my experience when I got back next week. Hopefully can lost some weight also :P
I just want to clear out the extra things from in to out. It's a week course, but the extream of 3 days will be in camp, together with another 7 peoples. One of them is my brother, and another one is my brother's gf, Crystal.
I'll share my experience when I got back next week. Hopefully can lost some weight also :P
No comments:
Post a Comment