Jun 24, 2007

Detox, Whole Process

I just came back from the detox camp.

Basically, this is a very good exercise to detox our internal unwanted accumulative waste. There were about 30 pax of peoples who joined for this detox camp. We are closed in apartments to just make juice, drink juice, take supplements, rest, facial, sleep, and have some games and movies.

It's to make us take a break from the work, and the normal stress.

The problem that I didn't think of before Shan raised it is, how many toilets are there? I didn't see the problem until I was there. I can't stop myself going to toilet for the first day, and first half of the second day. It's so great that until today, the 3rd day, I have nothing else in my stomach, except juices, and water.

I didn't lose much weight, just 1kg for these 3 days, and feel hungry only. Some peoples lost 5kg. It's very depends on individual. Some peoples said that their skin is better, less pimples, feel better, and etc.

After this, I still have to make myself filling with liquid and soft food only for another 2 more days. Then, Wednesday I CAN HAVE TOFU, FISH, and VEGETABLE!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, do not worry about my nutrition. This camp is organized by Amway members, so they do provide us supplements, and protein to fill our empty stomach. Well, I never have had so many tablets of supplements in my life time. This is the only time! I really cannot swallow any of them anymore, nightmare! (Although it really helps me, so do not feel that tired).

*** Remarks: I am not Amway member, please do not attack me to be Amway member, THANKS!***

2 comments:

QQAlice said...

This sounds great Min hui. Im sure u are a totally a new and fresh person now !! Go GO Girl !!! I wish i can do that. I am eating less now and eating more fruits now to replace snack and meals. THough im not losing much weight but I feel better to myself.

Va:L said...

yeah! new me. Today I fill red wine as my breakfast hahahahah