Mar 8, 2008

Election!


Today is Malaysia's election day!

It's my first time to vote. I had registered 4 years ago, but due to the registration year same as election year, I can't vote on that year. Finally, today I have got my right reserve as Malaysian!

I thought there are a lot of peoples queuing up, actual situation was better than what I expected. It took us less than 10 minutes from looking for room to vote.

The polling station was in a school. I saw some old gong gong poh poh were walking up slowly, and quite difficult to go for vote. I respect their spirit, to appreciate own right. Those friends who is in Malaysia, but didn't go for voting, please try to find better reason than difficult.

Sorry that I thought I supposed to be busy study for next week exam, therefore, I didn't be the volunteer to help at polling station. I actually went to massage after that :P But it's my family day...It's been long time I do not accompany my family loo...

Anyway, I feel proud to some of the peoples who take the distance to travel back to home town just to vote!

No comments: