
Today, my company has confirmed to take a luncheon meat product, which is from Denmark.
I feel so so so guilty, as I have the tendency to speak "lan jiao meat" all time. So I have to make sure whenever I speak, it's Luncheon Meat, not Lan jiao meat.
And the Danish supplier came to meet up today. During the talk, we asked him when will be his next visit.
He told us this. " I can't come very soon, as my girl friend is giving birth. I should accompany her. I think I will come in December."
We thought "What the F?? Your girl friend gives birth, what's that related to you?" of course, we didn't say it like that. I asked my boss later. He told me he asked the Danish supplier last night.
In Denmark, it's common that they do not practice marriage. The unmarried couple can have their child together legally.
hm....what a good idea that make me really wanna go Denmark....
No comments:
Post a Comment