Today i went to shopping with my husband and Adam. We had our lunch at the food court when we finished the shopping. So I had a full trolley of things.
I found a table to sit down and I pulled the trolley just next to me and made sure it is not blocking the way because the table I was sitting is just next to the an entrance where diners will walk in for tables. Well the entrance is really big enough for a person to walk in and my trolley was just about 1/4 occupied the entrance. Just minute after I sat down a group of people walked through me which I paid attention to them to see if I am blocking them. They were fine, all went through and they decided to sit at the table that next to us but they were at the other side of the entrance - so the entrance is between our tables.
When I just started to eat my food, a lady from this group who had a pram pushed my trolley because she wanted to either park the pram next to me or wanted to pass through. She pushed my trolley without saying a word and of course the trolley hit my right shoulder as it was just right next to me. Well..its alright, not big deal and I looked again and tried to move my trolley abit far from the group to make sure they have space. Honest to god, it is enough for them to move around.
So I continued to eat, half way I saw this lady again coming back with a tray of McDonalds for her kids. I didn't really pay attention to her at all but just a quick glance. Then suddenly she pushed the trolley again and it was even harder and of course it hurt my shoulder again. I was like... what the hell? So I told Sam that this lady is rude and Sam asked me what did she do. I was just telling him that she pushed the trolley twice and hitted me.
Somehow the lady heard me and she said "I am pregnant and I needed to squeeze myself through!!" The way she talked was really rude and I was really surprise the way she is. So I said to her pretty softly " Madam, you could just tell me if you are not able to pass through instead of just push my trolley and it hurts!" And she goes " well sorry?? ( in a way didn't mean it at all ) I didn't do it intentionlly ." I wanted to continue to tell her that " First I didn't know you are pregnant because I didn't look at you, second, don't you think to use 'excuse me' better than just push my trolley to let you pass through?" But Sam has stopped me to say to her " its ok its ok !"
I am not a person who likes to argue especially with a stranger and in a public, so I stopped. For this scenario, it made me think that she uses her being pregnant to "big 9" me. So what? You are being rude at the first place, for this time I don't think I should say sorry even you are pregnant because really she should just say EXCUSE ME ~~~ If I realised that she is pregnant and having difficulty to walk through, and I still leave the trolley as it is, then it is definately my fault. But I didn't realise that !! Even she wanted to push my trolley she should just say Excuse me can I move your trolley abit? As simple as this ! What a dumb blondy !!!! And I reckon she is a racist.
I just want to say being pregnant is not that you are the biggest one and the most respectul one in the world because if you don't know how to respect people, then you are not deserve to be respected regardless you are a pregnant woman or a dying person.
Am I right???
1 comment:
ha really rude!
My brother also just got an argument with a lady just now. And they actually reported to the police.
The lady who owe my brother's gf salary for 1/2 yr. So they called to ask, when is convenience for her to pay. She was very rude, and ended up, my brother got argument with her through phone.
I trust my brother is not those lan jai. It must be the lady's fault! Owe ppls' money still big small sound....
Post a Comment