
My family love to massage very much. Whenever we travel to Thailand, we massage. I had very hard core massage in November last year, because I have Bali and Bangkok trip fall on the same week.
Since then, I have no chance to go massager :(
Yesterday we were boring at home after went to polling station to vote. We decided to go massage at somewhere near by to our house. I did the body oil massage! It's Chinese massage type.
My back was blue black after the massage. I am not able to explain how pain it is....last night when I sleep on bed, I can feel the whole of my back was 好冷痛. Today I sat at class, I also felt the pain still "yam yam zhan tong" at my back.
Really "boh su chui bak tia" (Hokkien - nothing to do, find the pain from skin).
No comments:
Post a Comment