
Finish Exams lol..We finished MBA Year 1!!! (Term and condition apply: If we successfully passed the 2 subjects exams that we just sat for!)

I am the most happiest one!!! I am going to take a semester break! I need to take care of my bread and butter. I need to put more effort at work due to my lovely Jodie just left.

This is Melisa, who sing like Anita Mui!!!

Me and Janeen! We know each other since term 1, and we were in same study group since then.

This is Alan, who will have sleepy eyes when he study, but dragon's eyes when he play! He just need ciggy when he is sleepy. It helps.

This is Gary, he is yin chan, and zhau guai! He drink a lot of beer, party a lot!

Okay...Smile....another happy pic after exam!

Don't let the singing stop!!!

Please look at this pic carefully!!! Isn't that hair scary? That's Elaine :P

From left to right, these gentlemen are Gary, Ben, Alan, and Chong.

Here our ladies' group. From left, Janeen, Melisa, and myself, and the horizontal body is Elaine!

3 shinny flowers!

The group.....

Concentration see?

Okay....after singing from 5.30pm to 11.30pm....I think I am siao liao :P
3 comments:
Wah...seems like u really enjoyed yourself :-)
congrats on finishing Year 1 and yeah...u r the happiest in the lot.
i shiok sendiri hehehh
I have to see you.. like your new look..
Post a Comment