It is just something to share and I thought it is funny.
The previous company that I worked with is selling the business but still no buyer as yet. As I mentioned to some friends that this is a small company. Well It was big..but the employees were leaving one by one even the Manager who ran the show has left also. And finally I left so only Pammy still working there. The boss seldom goes to the office also as he got other more important business / projects to be attended.
Anyway to cut the story short, Pammy works there alone and she is being the customer service department, admin department or even can be the office manager when some clients demand to speak to someone higher than her. WHen I was still working there, if the client wants to speak to the manager then she will pass it on to me and I did the same to pass on to her because really it was only two of us in the office even though we are not the manager.
But now Pammy works alone and has no choice. She told me sometimes clients ask her why she is the one who always answer the call. I asked her how did she answer. She answered " Because I like to talk on the phone". I really couldn't stop laughing. And I asked her did the clients laugh also? She said do because they believe her. Thats really "laugh 9 die me" !!!!
1 comment:
Sorry just a word to amend. It is not "she said do because..." it should be " she said no because they believe her"
Post a Comment