Mar 23, 2008

Too Much Recently

It's been too many bad things happened all at once recently. From Eng's dad hospitalize, to Adrian's mom hospitalize, then Soo Yee's dad passed away, followed by my aunt passed away next day, and few hours later my parents' friend's mom passed away, and then 2 days later my cousin's husband's mom passed away, and few hours ago my mom told me another cousin's son car accident, but survived.

WTF???? Is there short of assistants, and calling peoples to gather at the Other Side for orientation???

Hm...I hope good news will come one by one. Adrian's mom has discharged from hospital. And I got an email from Sue. She was celebrating her baby 1 year old birthday in Seoul in traditional Korean way, now she is back to Osaka with her husband to work.


I am glad to see Sue has married a nice guy, and she has a cute baby.
I really hope everything will be over soon.

I have a lot of back log things on hand due to too many days away from work. After my aunt's funeral, I went to Hatyai to attend our company annual lunch 3 days 2 nights.

It's lucky I have made the right decision to take 3 months study break! I really think I made the right move!


I am depressed at work, as many suppliers are getting more difficult to handle. Everyone is struggling for survival. And when they see the business is good, they wanna take more control, which affect the flexibility for us to work, and tied up a lot of times just for meeting. KNN. Beh tahan.....

Anyway, I am now having more time with my friends, and family. And I have more time to concentrate at my work, even after working hour.

No comments: