I have been over spent for months, and I guess 1 year plus already. I have no more saving to let me spend like this anymore. I give myself a day, today to spend a little more to buy a nice little notepad, a miniature pencil, and a pen to be a little encouragement for the year to record my expenditures.
From 1/4/08 onwards, which is tomorrow, I have to mark down a single cent that I spend. I will need to know my expenditure clearly. I have to! I have to! Please tell me I can do it! I have to save up now, in case, I have to be "lou gu poh". I then have some saving for my "lou lin" (Old age).
sigh... This month I have over spent on car, from window film, service, to summon....KNN
And I bought iPod Nano, change phone from HTC touch to use my old phone N80, then because of "hang gay", I have to change to Sony Ericsson forgot which model. It's a little lose each time, and my dad told me, I lower grade myself each time I change :P I DON'T CARE!!!
Then, 2 books, 1 Blue Label Burberry, a pair of platinum ear rings, permed my hair, coloured my hair, 2 sessions of massage, 1 Akemi bed sheet, 1 handbag, 1 purse ....what else? I can't recall anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment