Mar 12, 2008

Original / Fake

I have been to two shopping mall today.

1st Mall - Sunway Pyramid -----
I was having lunch there with the new supplier, and my colleagues. When we were leaving the mall, we passed by those little stalls at the hall way.

There is a stall named themselves as "Original Fake". Sorry that it was too rush, I got no chance to shoot a photo!!! Does it imply that, it's really fake??? Well, the stall is actually selling mostly t-shirt. I have no time to stop by to see it. Perhaps next time I will go to shoot a picture again.

2nd Mall - Low Yat Plaza ----
After finished the meeting, I went to Low Yatt Plaza, KL with my colleague to get some annual dinner prizes. So, after getting all company stuffs, I decided to get myself a headset/hands free for my cell phone. I lost it, and it's dangerous to use loud speaker or talk on phone when I drive. I have a blue tooth hands free, but I am lazy to charge. So...I tried to look for "CHEAP" thing. I wanna get those chap pa lang brand.

However, most of the stalls I went, they said they are selling original headsets only, which cost RM 55-RM 65. Well, I was confused. The original headsets that they mentioned are with the brand of "Original Accessories". And I asked, what about those with "Nokia" brand? How can I differentiate the original product?

The sales person is good story teller. He told me this...
"The Original Accessories is original one. It's actually come from the original cell phone that you buy. But usually, the cell phone seller will take out the original head set, and put in fake one. So here, there original one is fill into "Original Accessories" brand packing."

Hah....well...I learned the cell phone and cell phone accessories business in Malaysia.

However, I can't help myself for not trusting him!!!

Here I came out with my explanation. And I told him this as well.
"Is Original Accessories 原装, because you direct translate the brand?!?"
He didn't answer me. However, I think I got him right. Well, of course I didn't buy the 原装 Original Accessories. I finally found a "original fake" one with the Nokia brand that cost RM 20.

No comments: