Therefore, I decided to get an iPod. I walked into Sony concept store. And I asked the sales person, hah...."where are the iPods? How come it's not in display? your "jiu pai" (famous) wor".
The sales person was polite. He pointed out of the store, and said, "you can find iPod at Machines store".
GOSHHHhh.......how can I walk into Sony, and look for Apple? Well....I was too tiring may be? (excuse for myself).
I have choice from the mini mp3, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, and iPod Touch. I finally chose iPod Nano 4G. It's good enough for my own use. I can store 1500 songs!!
Let's have a look of my iPod....
Now I can store my mp3 in the iPod and listen it in my car.
I am trying to make my car even more lovely. Ah Fok Zai has got a very good deal for me to get my car's window stick with the window film, to reduce the solar's heat transmission, and the sun's bright. Thank him so much. I am finding more ways to decorate the car. I will show you how "man" is the car now, and need to get your ideas to make it "lady's look".
No comments:
Post a Comment