I am tiring these days. I have been struggling with due date. Finally, I broke down last night after I highlighted my hair. I have got very very terrible headache that was killing me.
I had to hold my head from the saloon, back home, by pressing it really hard. Then, I couldn't move at all on bed when I reach home. I thought of to SMS my colleague to postpone my appointment. But I couldn't. I vomited, and keep on with my pain on the damn head. It took me 2 hours... struggling on bed before I go into sleep.
Today I woke up at 6am, but I have taken half day off in the morning to rest. I am gonna work in the afternoon, and study for next week exam at night. Life...must go on....
I will need a break. I am taking my study break for next term. I am going to have some sport, I found a friend to teach me golf :P May be I should back for yoga....Stretch Stretch....Stress.....sssssssss........off like gas :P
No comments:
Post a Comment