May 20, 2008

Feeling of a reader

Tai, one of my MBA classmate asked me to send him my assignments that I did for the past few terms. I sent him 2 today. I sent him 4 last time. I am very scared that I could mislead him as I did my assignment very last minute. From 2 days for 2 assignments to 1 day for 2 assignments.

Not that I am smart, therefore do it at very last minute. It's because I couldn't write at all until the very last minute!!! It's actually VERY SCARY!!! I really scared, no kidding 1 lerr.....

I asked Tai, how's my assignment? He told me..."wow! it's cool! he can feel my emotion from my write up. He could feel me very rush!"

Did I really write it with my emotion so GENG??? walao eh....

No wonder I could pass the courses! I made the marker read! I made the marker read faster, with "my speed"! So the marker can mark the assignment faster, without annoying him/her. That's why I deserve passing score! Right! Author is very important that the writing actually affect the reader emotionally. I feel so proud to myself that, I can express myself through the writing, and the reader can feel how I feel! It's like words are connecting peoples!!! NOKIA!!!

I AM VERY GENG!!!! YESSS !!! 啊妈我得了!!!

No comments: