My MBA friends called up to arrange a short trip to release stress. Well, Alan suggested to bring us to his home town, which located at a Kampung in Alor Gajah, Melaka. So that we can experience kampung lifestyle. He knows we are "sua gu" from the city never tried that.
It's so cool to have a chance to be there! It's really good one. Very relax. Just I found, if it's a 3 days 2 nights trip, it would be even better.
Here are some of the pictures!

There were 8 of us. The camera man, Ali, then from left to right is, Vivien, Wang Jin (from Tian Jin, China), me, Challotte (from London), Ben, Alan (the owner of the farm, and house), and Chong.

It's so impressed that, I could stand at the farm, which I did not have chance.

Here is a pic at Alan's house dining area. The cute kid who stood there is his nephew.

We went Jonker Street after unload our things. There was a parade for Wesak Day! So crowded!!

Cheers!!

Cheers always :P

Smile!!!

We went there on Sunday, which is my Lunar Calendar birthday. We went for dinner. They bought me a cake and get the live band to sing...ha!...I have a rule to make them eat the cake with their finger :P So disgusting heheheh...

The second day morning, I walked to the farm, which is very near to the house to shoot more pictures. To be a professional sua gu!!! A pond ...

The same pond....close up...

The farm...not sure what trees are they...

Farm.....with very nice sun light!






They also have their own chicken farm. The chicken are free to walk around.

Kampung chicken hor!!

another type of tree

I do not know what is this...

hm...not too sure what is this...

This kid is Alan's nephew. Very active kid..

he knows kung fu lerrrr

In front of the house....choi choi fung...

er...not sure what tree behind me, but i like this!

Alan's sister's maid is killing the chicken....I sua gu again...

This is church that Alan used to go, it's also his school .....I tried to get all of them jump.....see the result?? hehehe

This is Alan's primary school....

ha..I like this ....

Alan's niece...very cute one. She is gonna be a very pretty girl...

hehe dont ask me what tree again...

we were at the Pahlawan Mall.

this is a mosque, which I felt it so Chinese. See?

Can you tell this is a mosque?

At the A-Famosa...

A group picture...

wow...see these 2 old fellas.... hehehehe they r very tired to walk up to the top!

from the top, Challotte, and Ali.

Ah...Alan curi shoot us....

Yiackss.....so scary the iguana

ha...my turn to curi shoot Alan picture. He is trying to find a cooling place, and not to walk to the top.

From the top of A-Famosa, this is a very nice sea view

mou liew stair case lo, from top to bottom

ya..same one, from bottom to top now

wow....so hot out there, we went back Alan's house to shower, and Wang Jin and I tried to find a cooling place to cool ourself. The FLOOR! :P
2 comments:
darling, this's the kind of holiday i always wanted to...i m a country girl...i want to go farming!!!
hehe same here!!! I wish to go again....gotta ask Alan to see if he wanna bring us there again or not :P
Post a Comment