I tell myself...show me how much you love yourself? Proof it to me ler....
Oh GOSH@!!! The response is overwhelming!
I can't believe it that the challenge without going through my brain can bring me such a big impact this month! I can't believe that I love myself so much and keep rewarding myself!
1) Facial package + Facial Products RM 3000++
2) A tube dress from Naf Naf (Black)
4) A floor mat, which very comfortable to step on
16) And a pair of pants from Naf Naf, which I sent to tailor to alter the length.
Of course, I also reward myself going to birthday party with other Taurus many times jor lol, and the night out. Thank you for friends that joined me that night! And special thank you Sharon and Ah bu bought me a 33/31 yrs old birthday cake, and thank you to Desmond who pay for my bill! And thank to Ah Mah who treat me lunch and movie on the 11th May.
Besides my own presents, I also happy that I have a confirmed trip to Australia, and I will have a chance to meet up Alice, and I am gonna "kai" Adam as my "Kai Sai Lou" :P Here are the gifts for him...
167 Chinese flash cards, and book from Kinokuniya
Pls...tell me how am I gonna stop my enthusiasm about shopping? I have been keeping almost the same purchasing power for 2-3 months liao. I am spending more than my income....Can I get sponsor??? I need a sponsor jor
No comments:
Post a Comment