May 24, 2008

Peace of Mind®

It's been few times I had very bad headache. And this "Peace of Mind®" helped me to release my pain, and made me get into sleep.... Here it is.....It's from Origins.....Based on the website, here is the product picture, and it's description. I hope to share this with you. So at least you have alternative from tiger balm or those oil. I do not use those, as I do not like the smell at all.

http://www.origins.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY5981&PRODUCT_ID=PROD54




Peace of Mind® On-the-spot relief

When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs of Origins mind-clearing formula on the back of your neck, temples and earlobes. You'll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away.

HOW TO USE: Place three small dabs on fingertips. Take a deep breath to experience Peace of Mind®'s stress relieving aromas. Massage into the back of neck, earlobes, and temples (closer to the hairline than to eyes.)
0.5 fl. oz./15 ml

No comments: