May 10, 2008

My Birthday Party

My birthday is on the same day as Fern's wedding!
I am lucky that this year is not fall on mother's day :P Lucky me...

After our dinner, we went to Cocoa Banana, at Sunway Pyramid for party!
Thanks to Sharon, Ah bu, Adrian, Desmond, Wei Keong, Gary, Ben, and Ali who went to party together.

Thank you for Sharon's instruction to Ah bu to get me this cake! Arigato Gozaimasu!We started the cake cutting ceremony! :P
Make a wish! a known wish! "Give me a good lou gong!"

My Sexy honey, Adrian...:P
Ah desss.........The guy that I zhao bou....aii ...too late...
Wahh...sai 5 sai ah.....take photo with me also no need to be so proud of gua....
I love Adrian's sexy lips ler....
.......what i can say is, leng chai leng lui :P
Yeah! One year older...
Yes, admit....one year older maaaa
ha...this is me and Ali, my MBA classmate
me and Adrian again!
Ben and I....(my MBA classmate)
me and Gary, my MBA classmate also.....he is a drinker
My buddies...
Our old old college friends
Yooooo
Hm.....am I sexy? whuahhahaha
Cheers!
Yeh.......

muackssss
nice? Self-taken photo
Another self-taken photo...
Woooooo........drinkersss
**Adrian, "I am shy to say how many more drinks I want!"
**Des, " Can I have 2 Vodka on the rock?"
**Sharon, " I think 5 bottles of Vodka also not enough"

Gary, Me, and Ali...
Wow...Ah Bu Shiok Sendiri....
Ehh....POLE LER!!!! I won't miss it of course!
Adrian suka akan the pole so much. I wonder he has the tongue out because of wanna lick the ball???
yeh Yeh Yeh!!! Bollywood lerrr

See we r so happy hor.....Behind the scene stories:
** There was road block! Ah bu got a discounted bribing rate, RM 95
** Ah Des couldn't drive
** Ali vomited
** Most of us got very bad hangover
** Ben was drunk and yet woke up at 7am to do assignment

Special advice to Ben.... You feel pressure for assignment not because you are entering year 2. It's because I am not there to be the last one, so you are the last one now! No need to tension! I will be right back in July!!! ho hooooo

6 comments:

Shopaholicfern said...

hi minhui.
happy belated birthday to you ^__^
hehe...no ajak me attend your party ah?
hey, btw, that was a very nice dress you have.
May your wish to get a good lou-gung comes true. lol :-)

Va:L said...

hey hey....thankssss....

ha....don't have ur number lar! I'll get your msn from Purple ok?

Thanks thanks :P I like the dress also, although I look fat :P

MAY MY WISH COME TRUE!!! hehehehe

ahnam said...

kekekek...drunken buddies, this really hold me back from living here for good, miss u too much

Va:L said...

Well, perhaps if you could think of this activity will be getting less due to aging in process, then may be you can be there and miss us lesser :P

By the way, I have not been recovered from my tiredness after that night!

Geralvin said...

Happy belated birthday

Va:L said...

Thank you Alvin!

Alvin, are you the Alvin from Ipoh?