Is that true?
What if it's true?
If I were Aliyah, will I do the same?
What happened to me if I were Aliyah?
From the beginning she was our home maid. And she was requested to be transferred to my aunt house to take care of my grandma. We disagreed the arrangement! We would miss her very much. However, we have to let her go, as her mission was very important. She has to take care of grandma.
Then, every time we met at my aunt house, she always looks very happy. Well.....no choice.
Last night, she came back to KL, with bus transfer. And she is going back to Indonesia tomorrow. Though, my aunt is sending her back because doesn't wanna keep the trouble, but I guess the arrangement was so good that she didn't even know the actual reason of sending it back. I am not really clear about the arrangement.
However.....all of us is happy to see her back to KL. Today early in the morning, Joshua (my brother) saw her looking for things from fridge. She was so happy that planned to cook for us today. Then, this afternoon she was busy whole afternoon, and told my mom she wanna cook for us. When the moment I came back home, she was like last time, busy cooking for us, and make a "complete dinner preparation". Why I meant complete is, she is trying to do her best always. And tonight dinner with her "gan cheong + happy" expression when she cook.
I think we will miss her again when she got back.
One more thing, she trusted us more than her dad. Funny girl!
She got my mom to bank in her salary to her when she got back and after she getting a bank account. She doesn't wanna bank in the money to her dad's bank account. She afraid of the money might be gone when she got back.
Can you believe this girl beat my grandma then? It's really hard for me to believe and trust. but I do not deny the possibility, as a person, if she has been closed for months, and take care of an old grandma. And she is in the apartment all time. Nothing else she can do except stay at home. It's normal for her to get mental problem. As I think over again, if I lock myself at home for 3 days, I will get crazy too....
Sigh....
4 comments:
But is she happy to go back?Why your aunt sent her home? why not come back to your family instead?
Well...it's time for her to visit her family anyway. Her dad called very often recently.
My aunt said she is violent, so gotta send her home. And my dad will not keep her because according to my aunt, she beat my grandma.
She can't come back to my family, because she beat my grandma, and secondly, we have got a replacement of Aliyah when she left to my aunt's home....
The current maid is the Tarzan lar...
Gilvie: Tarzan maid mUAHAHAH! Funny english word to describe Sua Huan. I will miss Aliyah too know that you hm seh tak her also :(
Hm...well...let her go back for mentally settle down
Post a Comment