May 17, 2008

My investment

Ha...I am 负资产. The condo that I bought for investment is now selling much below the price I bought. It's no way for me to sell at higher price or even at cost now.

Anyway, It's a nice place, and I am thinking of to have minimal renovation to get it furnish with little furniture. So that I can use it for weekend home, for relaxing and swimming. And moreover, it can be a place for me to escape.

What to do a??? Yes, in accounting term it is so call my sunk cost.

ahhh....really seong!!! Damn it!

The only thing I think I am lucky is, I left nice view to lookout from the condo.

After calculating this shit, I can't have a golden now. I can't shop as much as I am doing now, and cutting the frequency of my travel. I will not travel to else where except the company provided trip for this year, and next year plan will be postpone to later of the year.

No more...freedom!....because....no more...saving....it's all gone...oh ho..oh ho....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say keep on looking for buyers! If lucky enough, maybe got buyers who want to buy at original price or higher.. don't give up yeah...

Va:L said...

well... I decided to renovate jor lol

ahnam said...

well...save it for gu poh oook...i'll invest later yar...

Va:L said...

hehe I thought of that also....and a place to escape! :P