May 10, 2008

Fern Wedding Dinner

yeh.....the guai mah bride, Fern! Muacksss

Michael, Xiao Yun, and little Kenneth were attending the dinner too. It's been years we do not meet each other after college...
We reached there pretty early....so we have some wine to drink, hot tea to warm our hands, and if you could see Nescafe packaging, it's what ah Des "si gah yeh"
see how homely we re? I am with the table cloth, while Sharon has the curtain on our shoulder
My honey, Adrian! :P
I gotta love him more :P I announced that I am gonna get married end of the year! But I am looking for bf very hard now :P He told me, he will marry me if I can't find any end of this year! How can I don't love him ...hehe
Gotta bug him :P hehe
and Choh dai bei! :P his legs must be "patah" with my weight!

Sedayan's table...
Sedayan's table 2...
Yeah!
Oh little Kenneth was very cold. He had his t-shirt, shirt, long sleeve sweater, and his mama's scarf :P
aren't we look very nice in the mirror?
wow the bride was very happy! Her dress was so nice on her!


aikss...nice tummy!
girls from sedaya hor
Sedayan again.....it's a very good time for us for gathering
deng deng....
Dear Fern, once again, congratulation!!! MUACKSSS

2 comments:

Shopaholicfern said...

eh, she's got the same name with me, at first...i tot i was getting married :-p hehehehehe....

Va:L said...

ha ha...not you. That's another Fern!