I have had a very good Malay Traditional Massage yesterday evening after work. It's my first time to try Malay style massage! Very nice!! I found that it helps for relaxation, blood circulation, and really good for shaping. Again, not so pain compared to Chinese style, and yet not as nice as Thai style, but better than Balinese style.My friend and I actually go to fetch the "Tukang Urut" to my friend house, and we take turn to massage. It's very cheap, RM 40/hour. The moment she touched on me, she said "wow...belakang mu sudah berbatu ler". ha....of course, I have been stressed for so long. After massaging, I also take the 10 feet long "Kain" to wrap myself for shaping, and for better back.
I wanna set up a nice place at home for massage.
My family so happy that I found this "tukang urut". So we can bring her home, and take turn to massage whole day at home, enjoying the family gathering hehehehe...
FYI, my family members are massage maniac. My dad could go for massage 4 times a week, and so as my mom. When we go for Thai trip, we massage 3 times/day :P
Now, I can't wait for the next session. Hope to have time do it every week....
2 comments:
wow three times a day! It's like taking meals hahahaha
exactly!!!
Post a Comment