May 22, 2008

Smokers

In common, I usually meet the same type of smokers, which is something like these:** Adrian the part-time smoker**
**Sharon, the full-time smoker** It was at my birthday party at Cocoa Banana***

And another type would be peoples who smoke when they are drunk, which is....

**Soo Yee...She is closing her eyes to concentrate....heheheh...soli I yan 5 ju wanna share this photo jor :P I keep the video for another day :P**It was 2006, at Soo Yee UK home***
**Ah jeh....heheheh *****It was 2006, at Soo Yee UK home***
**ME!!!ME!!!ME!!! VERY GENGGGGG....I almost die....it's so difficult for my nose to come out with the smoke!!! I got the video, which I always LOL whenever I see it****It was 2006, at Soo Yee UK home***

And recently, I just got to know another type of smoker. He smokes at somewhere nobody. He wont smoke in front of peoples! Very considerate smoker :P That's Alan.....Good Boy!

But overall, I think smokers are yong soi!!! whuahahahhahah see....I kenot tahan smokers' look!!! Beh tahan

Come on!!! STOP SMOKING!!!

No comments: