
ha....remember I talked about 三十如虎四十如狼?
It's just so fast that, I reached 30s if according to lunar calendar. You must be thinking, why not I calculate the guai lou calendar, so that I can keep 1 year younger....
Hm....according to the fortune teller, I will find a good man for my life after my 30s. And my life after 30s would be much more better! See? The trade off of getting one year older is so much better. Why not?
Furthermore I do not look like 30s ma....Not afraid to be 20-25 looks, but actual with 30s :P
Oh talk about 三十如虎四十如狼, I do not feel the impact! In fact, I found that I am more adventurous to try new things, especially during traveling time. From water rafting, to drunk on the street, and to surfing.
Right now, I have the chung dong to settle down.......get a stable bf, and play masak2 again at home during weekend, enjoy 2 peoples life, go to travel together to the island or quite place...A bit 感性吧! hope that I can find a bf before my chung dong over...
2 comments:
You will find one :-)
:P thxxxx
my 30 yrs old bring me lucks....
Post a Comment