Jul 27, 2007

Adam's speech

I miss Adam in his younger age. I couldn't remember so much about him when he was younger. I am so regret now. Alot of the time I will look at this younger photos and try to feel that time and to remember him that time. All I know that he was a much more cuter, happier and better child at that time.



Maybe because I am a first time mum and I do not really spend much time with Adam as I work full time. Also, he spend most of his time in childcare associating with kids and careers. Alot of things that really surprised me from Adam at his age. I have never imagined a kid who is just 2 years old can understand so much, can speak so much and can do so much. Therefore almost everyday I learnt something new about Adam.








For example just today, I took him to the balcony and he saw the lightning which was his first time. He was surprised and said light !! I said yeah its light, but its lightning. And he goes yeah lightning. Then he saw another lightning and he remembered to say "look mama, its lightning. What happen? its gone!!" It is my first time to hear he said "what happen".






Last night, I was in the kitchen with Adam, I was scratching my tummy for some reason it was itchy. Maybe the way i scratched its funny, he looked at me and he said "what are you doing?" He looked like he got a big question mark on his face ! I cracked up ! He looked so funny. Time to time he will come to me and say "mama, what are you doing"? If I am in the toilet he will also knock the door and say "mama, you wee wee? or you poo poo? or you shower?"






Adam loves to sing and dance alot. I assume that the childcare centre taught the kids how to sing and dance. Recently when I was lying on bed beside him to wait him to sleep, he will a song and dance with his hands in the air. And suddenly he will said to himself "just a second...ok..just a second" then he re-start again the same song and repeat the same dancing. I think he has forgotton the way of the dance and he tried to remember how to dance and sing together.






One thing about Adam is really really amaze me is that when he speaks to his dad, he speaks Arabic, when he speaks to me he speaks English. How can she tell the different language? One day we went out to a shop, its a lebanese sweet shop, it was quite busy and we got to wait there, Adam found a table and ran there to get a seat. Then he shouted to his dad when putting his little hand onto the seat that next to him and said " baba or ji " Or ji means sit down in arabic. Then he shout to me and say" mama sit !" I was surprised. The other customers were surprised also and asked my husband is he your son? he speaks arabic? and he could tell what language to speak to who? Whenver Adam needs to drink water, he will usually ask me first and said " mama I want water" sometimes I am so lazy to move and he saw me not getting him the water then he goes to his dad and said " baba maya" Maya means water in arabic. There are more words that he can speak in English and Arabics as well.






Lately I taught him to say "sik c or fan = eat shit poo rice". He said that very loud all the time as he could sense its like a scolding. But he can only say " or fan !!!!!" It is so funny !!! He can also say "gang gang = means scare scare in cantonese" and "hark ma ma = means very dark in cantonese" When he feels scare he always say gang gang arr...gang gang arr...the way he pronouce is really funny.






Normall my husband showers Adam and I prepare dinner. But recently I do not know why Sam wants to help me alot and do most of the house works including cooking. So tonight I got a chance to shower Adam and I realised he has grown up so much and he is getting vert tall now. I really love it everytime when he is about to close his eyes he will say "good night mama" softly. Ohh my god, I couldnt hold mymself to give him a big big kiss that almost can suck him up.






I love him dearly. I cannot see myself living without him. I am even so silly to think that if I am going to have second child, what will happen to Adam? How much love I can spare to balance him and the second one. I scare that when I have the second child I will ignoring him gradually but that is what I do not want to be happened. That is why sometimes I jsut want to have Adam only because I want to give my 100% love and attention to him. IS that a silly thought?






1 comment:

Va:L said...

Really! It's so cool that Adam can speak so much. Please teach him to say "leng lui" and when you meet us, please get him to repeat that word haha....

It's a wonderful thing to see a kid grow up as audience! haha...Not to worry too much, make yourself to have second kid, and trust yourself that you will never ignore this cute little Adam.

See my parents have 4 kids, they never forgot me.