Heee....I found a new way for exercise. It's not boring, and it's so much of fun. Chris (the July's visitor) is in Malaysia. He brings along his Nintendo Wii to my parents' house, with 4 consoles!
Due to some technical issue, the games cannot present with colours. So we are playing with black and white pictures. So, there is limit of games to play just black and white. Yet, it is so much fun.
We play bowling, tennis, baseball, and golf. It's virtual games, therefore you really need to use your real power to get better result. You may cheat, but then it will be less fun if you don't play like real game.
With my sport spirit, I have played very tiring games, except that I did not need to run around, I really used up energy and power from my arm, and back. I have my body ache. And I am very bad, I forgot to do my homework. Now I know why my parents didn't allow us to play so many games during our schooling time. They knew that we will loose control, and forget the "important" homework. Now I regret. I will have to do it last minute tomorrow.
Publish Post
No comments:
Post a Comment