Jul 22, 2007

Souled Out Day

I have been outstation to Kuantan for market visit on last Thursday and Friday. Then from there, I drove to Bukit Tinggi for training.

We have had whole Saturday for training. And a war game in the evening. We were separated into two groups. We are asked to light up 3 candles at the opposite base. We were given matches, water balloons as bomb, and water guns. The rules said whoever got bomb means die, must walk out from the game. I got bomb not very long after started. But those peoples who got my gun shots were not die after I shoot too, they seems healthy. Then, I decided to go back for the game. I told myself, if the referee asked me to out, I will tell him I am now just a soul, "Yun Wan Bat Sun". That's why I back for game.

It was raining when we half way playing it. So, it's even more fun, nobody scared to get wet. My colleague was funny, he took the other team's candle, and keep it. So, when they reach our base, they were not be able to light up candles too. This is a very good strategy! I am thinking to apply it to my life haha...

And the other team complaint to referee said that our team took their bomb to hit them. Haha... we enter their base without their notice, they didn't have good defense and still complain us. What a shame.... ha...

Then after the game, we went for wine at one of the apartment. We drank a lot. I was High. And today, Sunday morning I woke up early, and I drove back from Bukit Tinggi to class. I found myself souled out. Therefore, I decided to skip morning class. I then attend lunch meeting with my group members, and have more productive afternoon class.

When I reached the meeting place, I found myself want to vomit. My hung over feel was not overred yet. I lost my voice too. I shouted too much during last night war game. I sound sexy today. Then, I was too tired that caused me couldn't speak a single word. I over stretched myself. I found it funny. I never have such badly souled out experience. I recovered after few hours later. I can then talk to my group members, and apologize for my non-speaking meeting. Ha!....The way they looked at me was so strange. I guess looked like a lost direction's soulless ghost.

No comments: