Fan is in service line. His income is very much depending on how much services he provides to his clients. The more he works on it, the more he earns. Of course, he has to be professional, VERY PROFESSIONAL! And according to him, every time after work, he is very tiring. Please use your imagination for the type of service industry he is in. I am not convenience to tell, as his pictures are on the "air". hahahaha...
By the way, I can't wait to share his look with you guys hahahhaha...enjoy! I'll take the risk of being killed. hahhhahahha
5 comments:
absolutely love your new house mate! hehehe he must have done something to entertain you until you have to pose all these great pictures! Can't deny that he's always got the right timing for posing in these pictures.. am loving it!
Well, that's his natural posture. He didn't do it purposely to entertain us. He didn't mean it. That's him hahahha
wow Fan is your housemate !! I thought is a stranger !! well i guess that makes easier and more fun in your place. But one thing I cant believe that u guys still get over it about the photo. Honest to god !! I laughed so loud in the office when i saw this photo again. After so long i still found that photo is really funny. Thank to Sharon highlighted to me about the photo that I didnt realise.
whuahhaahhahahahah....i kept laughing when i post this. However, please write more new blog. Please make it into second page. Not to let him aware of it!
I haven't seen him since he moved in. I have been outstation.
The 2nd photo was taken 2 years ago, we did have a good laugh of it. And I actually forgot about it and now I see it again which still not able to stop me laughing about it. I really really wonder why his eyes were like that. Have you ever asked him? was it a natural way or he did it on purpose?
Post a Comment