Jul 27, 2007

Some Great Excuses

I have done a little research on myself recently - going cold turkey on smoking. The conclusion of the research is that I gain a few pounds within a week. Food is the substitute for ciggies, at least for me. Whenever I have the craving for smoking, I start to churn on chips, chocolates or sodas. So now I have to make a big decision: to gain weight or to resume smoking. Being so self concious myself, of course I choose the latter. But I compromise a little bit. I can become a weekend smoker. Note: a weekend smoker lights up ciggies more often than a social smoker *wink*
Another way to stop smoking is to start drinking. But this doesn't have any effect on me because I am already one. So this is definitely out.

Or, shop til you drop. Make yourself excited until you forget about smoking. But I'm broke!

Alternatively, try great sex. But that cannot be done because my craving kicks in at rather odd places like shopping malls, offices or at home alone. No this can't make it.

I'm so stressed out. I need a smoke.

Arrrgh.

1 comment:

Va:L said...

Adrian, smoke lesser, and stop smoking hor. Or else you will be stressed and fantasy you need sex at those mentioned odd places. It's depress hor... a type of mental disease.