Jul 20, 2007

I love this rubbish bin design.


Adam wasn't really enjoy the day as he was scared at the entrance and now he got scared from these two THINGS. We also had to force him to go to there to take a photo. Poor adam.


This day the moon was absolutely HUGE !!!! I took this photo from my house and I just zoom abit to capture it. Isnt it beautiful?



8 comments:

ahnam said...

sometimes feel jealous to Alice, yes to you Alice, having such a lovely son and darling hubby. always have something to look forward to. for myself, am confuse, always hoping for some sort of commitment, but refuse to open up my heart.

This will not work right?

Va:L said...

Drink more Nescafe, Open Up, Open Up!
Just kidding. Anyway, i also envy Alice life, which I think a lot of fun. Not that lonely, in term of love life.

I think conscious people who think too much is hardly to accept or open up her heart. Ah Nam, don't think too far....

QQAlice said...

Hey gals, dont have to envy me for anything, like we always say " u see me good i see you good" I envy you gals too being single, have such a freedom, can do whatever, and go wherever without any concerns. Being a wife and a mother isn't easy, trust me. Well unless you are ready to commit, then you know what is coming to you. I was ready but I did not realise it is so much harder than I expected. But thank god, I am strong enough to cope well, otherwise you may visit me in mentally illness hospital "ching san yuen". As a conclusion, there is bad and good in everyone's life. Dont we agree?

Va:L said...

yeah! of course there are good and bad in everyone life. Haii...

I felt happy with my life, at the same time I felt not satisfy in some area.

QQAlice said...

Min hui, are u thinking what i am thinking?? to be PERFECT??? its hard isnt it? we just got to accept whats our life is and to be as long as we are doing well. Cheer up girls !!!!

ahnam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ahnam said...

haha, well, it's always a u see me good n i see u good world. feeling envy for others, but at the same time refuse to give up current life style to move on to totally different , unknown future.

am actually quite happy with current me, just wanna to sen sometimes. will live like this for a bit longer..haha

Va:L said...

It's true, we just refuse to take the change. Human ma, this is very natural thing.