Jul 10, 2007

Safety awareness

Yesterday I went to Cheras Leisure Mall for my grocery shopping at Giant Supermarket. I enjoyed so much picking yogurt drinks, and juices (mixer). And I thought of I should get a wine opener, as I'll get the wines that I ordered this Friday.

Then I was holding the heavy till kamolan's drinks. I looked around. And I think that's the aisle that with wine opener. So I enter, and at the same time a guard passed by me, and I saw another Bangla in the aisle. Perhaps I am not good, I have stereotype the person. I told myself, hah...must be the guard suspected the Bangla wanna steal something. Then I didn't care. I continue to walk nearer to the Bangla, because the place where he stood is actually where I could probably find the opener. Before I reach there, another Bangla walked from another end enter to the same aisle. I think he was looking for his friend. I continued looking for the wine opener. Suddenly, the guy stood there originally pick up a knife from the shelf, then I realised that I could be in trouble. I was sweating, and actually very scare, I didn't know to move. Luckily my response was back in few second, and I left the place immediately. I can't imagine that if the two Bangla are bad one, what am I gonna be.

I told myself before not to go near to shelves that sell knife. But I never remember what I told myself. stubborn ass....

No comments: