Today is second weekend that I attended class. It's really a lot to learn, and a lot to do. And there are really many peoples around are growing aggressively. There is endless point for study.
As a Kia Su-rean, I think I made the right move that I decided to go back for study. It's the only way to keep myself more competitive, and make myself to think more logically.
I need to adjust my lifestyle from now on, not that I can't go for party/ or I can't drink anymore. But, I need to allocate time for study, and assignments. Lucky that I found I can keep my party time for my friends. I really can make it. And so far, I have time for facial, and slimming course too. So, life is going on beautifully. See how good is my time management? kekekekkee.....
No comments:
Post a Comment