Feb 17, 2008

The Authentic Women's Penis Size Preference Chart

I have received a chart from Hong this morning. It's a chart about the Authentic Women's Penis Size Preference. Look at the chart, both of us doubt that is this true? Can someone advice us whether this is true? Looking at the Circumference size by inches...I can't believe that there are something that so huge. Are they having wrong measurement, which suppose to be CM?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well as a guy I measure in at 7 1/4 inches in length and 5 3/4 inches thick. I fell into very satifying catagory I guess. I'm happy with what I have, atleast I know its not tiny, and at the end of the day, its how you work it that matters most. Being a doctor as well, from what studies have shown most women perfer average size which is from 5.5 -6.5 inches in length and 4.5 - 5 inches in thickness. Hope this helps