The first thing I did was putting the hand phone accessories on my hand phone!!!nice?? I love it....Ah Nam....Indian Math time....let me know the total....
A page with a few authors...Please refer to "Lin Wu to you by...." to recognize the actual author of the particular blog... Hope you like it.
Feb 4, 2008
Harvest Day
I thought of I have to fly to Newcastle, UK in order to collect my shopping items. And, thank you ah Nam that she made things happened that without me flying over.....she has got someone to dispatch it to me! THANKSSS....and Thank you Stephan who delivered them to me! I thought I might be able to see them next year, and I have them sooner than what I thought!
The first thing I did was putting the hand phone accessories on my hand phone!!!nice?? I love it....Ah Nam....Indian Math time....let me know the total....
The first thing I did was putting the hand phone accessories on my hand phone!!!nice?? I love it....Ah Nam....Indian Math time....let me know the total....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment