Feb 24, 2008

Wireless Network at Home

he...he...he...Finally I have got my wireless network at home. This is not the exact model that I have. The picture is just for demonstrating purposes.

First of all, I would like to thank the main sponsor, Mdm. Koay, my dearest mom!!!! MUACKSSS.....She paid for the router!

And secondly, I would like to thank to Mr. Adrian Choy! The "ManualLife" Sr. System Analyst who is willing to spend his time to set up this for me!

Kam siah, toh siah, sha sha nong, Arigato Gozaimasu, Thank you, Terima kasih!!

Finally, I can online when I pangsai, at couch, at bed, at living room, at balcony...anywhere at home! hehe, sua gu....coz I was waiting for my old router to get damaged that time, so I have an excuse for myself to buy a new one. Too bad, it didn't happen. So, I gotta find sponsor to get this. This is only wireless router, which is very cheap if compared with modem router :P

Anyway...I am satisfy with it :P

No comments: