Feb 1, 2008

Single Bachelor

I met a guy, who is my colleague's friend. He came to meet my colleague, and join us for dinner. This is a desperate fat guy, whose name Richard.

He kept mentioning that, he is single. Therefore he has to go out tonight, and then go to meet up his so call "gf". His gf is requesting to sleep with him tonight. He was not sure why, because they never met before. However....aiya, saw her pic b4. And aiya.....saw her body b4 also, from web cam.

Then, he said, "Excuse me. Sorry, as a single bachelor, of course we look for chicks all time, and sorry for the words. But single ma...."

He is 30 years old, and he looks like 36 years old and above uncle. Well....I keep quiet and thought, "kanasai, am I looked like a married lady, who cannot accept what he said?" and well...."I am a single lady who can accept what he said, but not to accept if I myself to do this."

I keep quiet, and pretend to be, a "married lady, and conservative thought of old time school headmaster's look"! hehe

No comments: