Firstly, Kok Vun message me yesterday morning. "Hey free on 1/10? Please come to my wedding"...surprised me!!! I have never heard he says he goes to date. I gotta go KK, Sabah to attend Mr. Kok Vun wedding!!!
Well...later, Li Yun remind me her Bintulu wedding on 14/9. Well...it's too near, I wonder if I could make it as well. Some more Sunday. Let me see if I still have saving by then.
Then this afternoon I have got a call from Ah Fern. She is gonna have her wedding reception on 9th May! HURRAY!!!! I will have many peoples celebrate my birthday with me!!!
Congratulation to all of you!!! I hope to get more good news!!
Remember!! Please arrange me to sit at the table with top guys ya!!! :P See if I have a chance to find my Mr. Right there :P kekekek sorry, am I too desperate to find one? I am not actually :P Just wanna expand my network....
No comments:
Post a Comment