Feb 4, 2008

Home Cooking

I have got home early today...And I manage to cook a dinner for my siblings as my parents are going to attend someone's annual dinner. Therefore, I host the dinner tonight...

I forgot to take any picture, because my sister, and brother were shouting "HUNGRY LER!" I finish cooking 4 dishes in 45 mins.

1. Zit Kong Chou (Zit Kong's vinegar) Ginger Chicken
2. Garlic Fried Kai lan
3. Stir Fry Cucumber, Hak Mok Yee, Bai Ling Gu with dried prawn
4. steam Kam Lan Leaves (Olive's leaves) and bitter squash with fish

wooo....they taste great!!!

Before my mom went out for her dinner, I have dished out the above. She said..."Come back to cook more often" hehehhehe.....

Sorry, it's been long time I can't go home early to cook. And I don't think I am able to cook after CNY holiday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. sedap nya... especially the Kam Lan leaves..

Va:L said...

hehehheh The kam lan leaves made the fish taste so good heheheh